- A Small Update on my Favourite Type of Glasses
- Nearly every bar glass imaginable can now be constructed in polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate Wine Glasses are not Very Difficult to Produce
- Pros and Cons of Polycarbonate Wine Glasses
- These Polycarbonate Wine Glasses Won’t Break
- The Different Types of Polycarbonate Glasses
- Summer Fun – Polycarbonate Wine Glasses for the Pool
- They’re Termed Unbreakable Wine Glasses for a Reason
- Why Polycarbonate Wine Glasses are the Preferred Alternative to Real Glasses
- The Advantages of a Polycarbonate Wine Glass
Nearly every bar glass imaginable can now be constructed in polycarbonate
Up until a couple of years ago, wine glasses manufactured from plastic were frowned upon by wine fans and the public in general. Low-cost, nasty looking goods were filling the market at a phenomenal rate. They were much thinner than their traditional glass counterparts, would break easily if dropped and made of poor quality plastic. durability was a major worry; as was the affiliation of plastic goods with shoddy quality.
The plastic wine glasses of today offer a host of advantages. They are more environmentally safe, can be washed in the dish washer, are much cheaper and more realistic. In most cases they are also BPA free (a nasty toxin found in plastic). Plastic wine glasses have improved a lot.
Noted principally for their unbreakable nature, plastic wine glasses have a number of advantages when compared to normal wine glasses. Polycarbonate, a special plastic polymer, is noted for its lastingness. In fact, some tests have even been conducted where a minivan has run over a plastic polycarbonate wine glass and it has remained intact. If it can resist this force, then dropping it from table height will not even come close to smashing it. A subject popular in today’s media is the increased large number of people involved in glassing attacks. Because plastic wine glasses are fewer vulnerable to shattering, this makes them ideal for pubs, night clubs and other entertainment venues. Not just that, but they are ideal for entertaining people at home where breakages are likely to happen.
It is not exclusively wine glasses that are now manufactured from polycarbonate. Nearly every bar glass imaginable can now be constructed in polycarbonate. For your next party, think polycarbonate. After all, polycarbonate bar glasses provide distinct advantages over their traditional glass counterparts.Published on February 9, 2012 · Filed under: Uncategorized;